Workers’ Compensation Resources
The workers’ compensation team at C&B Law Group is dedicated to helping our clients throughout the process of their case. We’ve compiled a list of resources that we believe provide more information regarding the workers’ compensation process.
A great start is to look at the State of California Department of Industrial Relations website.
The site goes into detail regarding workers’ compensation in the Golden State. Some helpful links within the site include:
Information for Injured Workers:
Fact Sheets for Injured Workers:
There is another site specifically regarding the city of Los Angeles:
Additionally, C&B Law Group’s has created some of our own resources to help you through the process. Below is a general timeline of the workers’ compensation process.
We also have an online blog that is regularly updated, including posts about workers’ compensation.
For starters, there are a number of mistakes injured workers can make before they even file a workers’
compensation claim. You can read about it here:
You may have heard about qualifying for disability insurance. There is a difference between DI and
worker’s comp, which you can learn about here:
Did you know that not all injuries are covered by workers’ comp? The following blog includes a list of
non-applicable workplace injuries:
As always, you can contact our workers’ compensation team at (866) 747-7333 any time with questions
regarding your case.
State of California Resources:
Our Helpful Blog Resources:
- Is Repetitive Motion Injury Covered in Workers’ Comp?
- Workers’ Compensation Mental Health. Do I have a Psychiatric Injury Claim against my employer?
- What is the Difference between Workers’ Compensation and Disability Insurance?
- Electrocution Injuries in California
- Top Mistakes After a Work Injury – 5 Common Workers’ Compensation Mistakes and How They Can Cost You Money
- Are Workers Compensation Settlements Taxable?
- Are Workers’ Compensation and Social Security the Same?
- 5 Types of Injuries not Covered by Workers’ Compensation