CALL NOW FOR A
Jack Bazerkanian is a founding member of C&B Law Group, LLP, located in Los Angeles, California. Since 2014, Jack has represented many clients in personal injury and employment law matters. He has experience as a trial attorney and has argued multiple cases at the California court of Appeals. His clients describe him as a hardworking and ethical attorney, prepared to do everything in his power to obtain a favorable outcome for them in a timely fashion.
Remarkably, he secured a $1,000,000 settlement for one of his clients in a wrongful termination case involving age discrimination, and even took on a case against the County of Los Angeles, for the wrongful death of a man at the hands of the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, where he secured a $650,000 settlement for the victim’s family. These are just two examples of Jack’s skills in the field of legal litigation.
Want to know more about Jack Bazerkanian? Below you will find a series of FAQs that will help you determine if Jack is the right attorney for your personal injury or employment law case.
How long have you been practicing law?
“I’ve been practicing law since 2014”.
In his 6 years of experience, Jack has helped multiple Californians defend themselves against the shady tactics of insurance companies and abusive employers.
What made you want to become a lawyer?
“I’ve always had a passion for fighting for what is right. Growing up I always found myself standing up for what I believed in and for others”.
What school did you attend?
“I completed my undergraduate degree at Loyola Marymount University. Later, I completed my legal studies at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. I graduated with the class of 2014. I was admitted to the state bar of California later that year”.
Loyola Law School is the law school of Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. It is one of the most prestigious law schools in California and is often associated with legal professionals committed to excellence.
Additional fact: In his final year of undergraduate studies, Jack was recognized as the social entrepreneur of the year.
What awards have you received as a result of your work as a lawyer?
“I was recognized as a ” Rising Star ” by Super Lawyers in 2019 and 2020. Also, one of my cases was in the Top 50 Wrongful death settlements in California in 2019”.
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of excellent lawyers who have gained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys recognized as “Rising Stars” are usually top-rated attorneys who started their legal practice recently and have performed remarkably well. Jack won this distinction in the category of Personal Injury.
- Plus, one of his cases was ranked 26th in the Top 50 Wrongful death settlements in California in 2019.
- In 2018, Mr. Bazerkanian obtained a unanimous California Appellate Court decision in Juarez v. Wash Depot Holdings, Inc. which was certified for publication.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
• Personal Injury
• Employment Law
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
• California State Bar, 2014
• US District Court, Central District of California, 2014
• Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University
• Juris Doctorate, Loyola Law School of Los Angeles
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice
- California Employment Lawyers Association
WE COVER ALL TYPES OF EMPLOYMENT AND PERSONAL INJURY CASES,
HERE ARE A FEW RECENT SETTLEMENTS WE WON.
$1 Million Dollars
Truck Accident Settlement
Ford pick up truck that was towing heavy machinery hit our client in Los Angeles
Rideshare Car Accident Settlement
A Client was a driver for a rideshare company. Driving on the 10fwy our client was hit by another car. Causing pain to his upper and lower back.
Won against a Delivery Truck
A delivery truck hit our client in the city of Los Angeles
Won against Shipping Truck
A Truck accident occurred in Los Angeles. A shipping truck hit our client, causing a shoulder injury.
for a Foot Injury
Our client tripped and injured her foot on the cracked pavement in Los Angeles.
for Car Accident
Los Angeles driver was rear-ended while coming to a stop on the freeway. Injuring his head, neck, and back.
for a Bar Fight
Where security used excessive force against our client.
Our client's family lost their son during a police shooting in Los Angeles.
Premises Liability Injury
Our client injured her wrist in North Hollywood causing her pain and suffering.
for a Head Injury
Our client's Mitsubishi Endeavor was hit in Palm Springs causing our client's head to hit the steering wheel.
for a Neck and Back
Our client had a premises liability accident in Los Angeles.
Truck Injury Settlement
A Toyota Tundra injured our clients back in Santa Maria.
for a car accident
Our client's Volkswagon got hit by another vehicle in North Hollywood, Our client's neck & back were injured.
for a Car Accident
Our client's Toyota was hit in Los Angeles causing him pain in his shoulders and neck area.
for a Shoulder Injury
Our client's Toyota was hit in Los Angeles causing him pain in his shoulders.
for a Ribs & Chest Injury
Our client was a passenger in a vehicle that was hit in an accident in Norwalk California. Causing pain and suffering in his chest & ribs.
for a Foot Injury
Our client's BMW got hit by another vehicle in LA, Our client's foot was injured in the process.
for Back Injury
Our client's sedan was hit by another car in Los Angeles, California. Her back was injured during this incident.
Why this type of law?
“Insurance companies and corporations are too powerful and think they can bully the small guy. I love fighting for the small guy and providing the best possible representation”.
- As Jack says, insurance companies abuse their position to take advantage of the average person. After an accident, most insurance companies will offer you a minimal monetary settlement. In other words, they will seek to leverage your desperation to scam you, causing you to end up with much less money than you deserve. But lawyers like Jack know all their tricks and know exactly how to get the maximum compensation for each case.
- Besides, Jack applies that same mindset when working with Employment Law cases. Many employers believe they can get away with abusing their employees, but Jack is prepared to show them that workers have rights, and they must be respected.
What is your philosophy when it comes to representing clients?
“There is a human element in every case. We are helping people who are in a tough spot and this is affecting them not only physically but emotionally and it is important for us to understand that aspect of the case”.
How will you communicate with me during the duration of my case?
“I’m always available via phone, email, or text”.
“Justice delayed is justice denied.” ~ William E. Gladston
“I think the first duty of society is justice.” ~ Alexander Hamilton
These two quotes clearly define Jack Bazerkanian, a committed attorney whose sense of justice drives him to defend the rights of his clients at all times and who understands how urgent justice is in every case. If you decide to work with Jack, rest assured that your case will be in the hands of someone dedicated to excellence, who will try to obtain a favorable result for you in a timely manner.